I am a person, hi


    I'm Won't, my name is Will, but it's actually not. So, my name is Won't. I'm an Art major here at Bethel University. I minor in English though. I was born in Nashville, Tennessee. But I currently live in Martin, Tennessee. Fun fact, I have never lived outside of Tennessee, and I was homeschooled for my entire scholastic upbringing. As such, I don't actually know very much about people. 

    I'm really interested in concept art, and directing the development of video games or cartoons. I also like playing games, right now I'm really into a game called Voidtrain it's a game where you ride on and build a train while traveling through the void. It's kind of grindy, but really fun while playing with friends. If you would like to see my art, click here!

Here's some pictures from the game Voidtrain:

Here's a picture of me!

Blurred photo of myself






Comments