Update post, whoops.

     This was due at 9:00pm tonight but I only got home about two hours ago and I haven't been home since 9ish this morning. So apologies for that but I did take a few pictures. I'm still learning how my camera works but I think I understand aperture and shutter speed a bit better now. Still not sure how ISO works but we'll figure that out later. Now, about the pictures.


I really wanted the camera to focus on the whiteboard, and I think I made it do that. I wish the monitor was a bit blurrier, but a win is a win in my books.


I was trying to get a picture of my fan while it was spinning showing the motion lines. There's not many other moving objects in my room.


In fact the only other moving objects are plants, which blow around a bit because of the fan. So I tried to take a picture of one with a really fast shutter speed so that it would freeze it.


This is one of my snails. They live in an enclosed ecosystem called an ecosphere. I've had them for about 3 years now. They just sort of chill, reproduce, and eat algae. But they're fun to watch. There's about six or seven of them in the jar right now. They're probably going to die out eventually. But who knows? Maybe I'll die first.

Comments

  1. I really like the way you made the green pop with your plants; they came out very vibrant and warm feeling. Your snail also came out very good with the stuff around it being muddied out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment