Behind the scenes (portrait project).

 My portrait project, which was assigned to practically force us to play around with lighting, uses very low-level lights. I tried to make the lights as soft as possible while keeping the subject's face and camera still in view. I edited the photos to increase the contrast, but tried my best to keep the subject visible. In order to show off how photographers look while taking pictures of others. They're almost always in almost complete darkness, with the only light on them being bounced off of the subject of their photos. I tried to show that in these images. I also tried to show the photographer from the angle of the subject as well as the angle of any onlookers.


=







Comments

  1. This is a really cool idea. I like how you used the lighting and messed around with color editing. Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the editing you chose to do, it really has all the photos come together. Your concept was also really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is really cool. I just wished the hat could have been brighten a bit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice concept, the darkness looks weird on my computer. Other than that looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment